- Jul 8, 2011
What you missed on 7.8.11
The once-sedate CL550 just got a massive twin-turbocharged flame lit under its tail, and the end result is a grand coupe that has more personality than ever before.
With so many diminutive, excellent German racers about, the North American enthusiast's world is clearly a better place than it was just a few years ago.
A working model of one of the world's most advanced automobiles... in Lego.
Also of interest:
- Aston Martin putting V12 Zagato into limited production with £330,000 price tag
- Lincoln prices 2012 MKT Ecoboost same as old 3.7-liter V6
- Harley Davidson and Marvel giving away custom Captain America Sportsters [w/video]
- Multi-million dollar GMC Futurliner to be auctioned by eBay Motors
- Report: Ford named in patent infringement case over SYNC, safety systems