- Jul 7, 2011
What you missed on 7.7.11
When we think of mid-size crossovers, words like "comfort," "convenience" and "roominess" come to mind. Can Mazda inject a little Zoom Zoom?
Mike's Ryan's semi has 1,950 hp and 3,400 lb-ft of torque. You definitely want to watch this.
A Mini Countryman JCW. Act surprised!
Also of interest:
- Teased: Infiniti teases seven-passenger JX crossover
- Subaru promises four new models by 2016
- Mitsubishi i rated at 112 MPGe with 62 to 98 mile range
- 2012 Range Rover Sport, LR4 get eight-speed automatic among other updates
- GM offering free insurance with new vehicle purchase - in Oregon and Washington