- Jul 5, 2011
What you missed on 7.5.11
The frequent customer logic goes something like, "It's small and expensive, so why wouldn't I just buy the bigger Q5 or maybe an A4?" Hence most of the reason why Audi North America hesitates on bringing the Q3 over to us.
Chattanooga plant is committed to being perhaps the best facility in VW's fold, something that couldn't be said of company's last U.S. plant in New Stanton, Pennsylvania.
A bright orange Toyota Celica, piloted by rally champion Jonny Milner, blazed up the 1.16-mile Goodwood hillclimb course in 48.07 seconds.
Also of interest:
- Report: Chevy Impala owners file class-action suit against GM
- Volvo teams up with Polestar and Heico for S60 Performance Project
- Video: Greenpeace debuts The Force: Episode II
- Report: Jaguar confirms XF wagon
- Official: Saab to build three all-new models with its two new Chinese partners