- Jun 29, 2011
What you missed on 6.29.11
Station wagons are a bit like free dinners. Your parents appreciate them, auto journalists love them and nobody buys them. Who needs a station wagon when a crossover is just as roomy, not as efficient and generally more expensive?
We see plenty of hand-to-hand combat, gun fights, beautiful ladies and exotic locals... plus the BMW i8, and even a gut-wrenching scene with a BMW 6 Series convertible.
Expect a horsepower rating well above 600, and a torque figure to make one-ton pickups jealous.
Also of interest:
- Volkswagen: What's Going On With Chattanooga's Newest Resident? - Part 1
- HRE hosts open house, shows us how its forged wheels are made
- Exclusive: BMW to offer six-cylinder 6 Series Coupe in America after all
- Official: New R8 Limited Edition celebrates 10 Le Mans victories for Audi
- Report: Supreme Court to hear automotive GPS tracking case