- Jun 28, 2011
What you missed on 6.28.11
The latest member of the Kia family is the 2011 Optima Hybrid, and it's looking to speak to the green-tinged car-shopping contingent.
We have just been brought to the Porsche's hardcore research and design center to drive special Panamera S test mules equipped with the most recent iteration of an ECU-software development that company knows is going to make people like us fret.
Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara and Rutledge Wood are back for season two, which premieres July 24 at 10pm EST on the History Channel.
Also of interest:
- Video: Saudi Women For Driving urges Subaru to stop selling cars where women can't drive
- Spy Shots: Next Volkswagen GTI mule snapped
- Official: Saab reaches terms on real estate deal
- Video: Ride along with Monster Tajima as he rockets up Pikes Peak
- Video: Greenpeace parodies Little Vader ad to show dark side of Volkswagen