- Jun 27, 2011
What you missed on 6.27.11
If you find yourself edging close to the Begley side of the save-the-world spectrum, you're no doubt paying attention to the fresh crop of all-electric cars on the market.
Electric automaker Think hopes you've been paying attention.
Aston has upped the app game by including a video function that can record your drive, a telemetry display that shows your speed and Gs, and a database of the world's best roads.
Monster's record was the big news, but that's not all.
Also of interest:
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Transformers Edition ready to hit the street
- Spy Shots: Buick Regal Wagon spotted naked and unashamed
- Video: First promos released for SPEED's The Car Show, hosts talk about their first cars
- Followup: Kia disavows sexy cartoon ads
- Official: Dave Higgins smashes Mt. Washington Auto Road hillclimb record by 30 seconds
- Unofficial: BMW F10 M5 sets fastest production sedan time at the Ring with 7:55 lap