Scion tC Release Series 7.0 has red start button, is Zeus-approved
Nothing says "I wanna go fast" like a big red button with "Engine Start" printed on it. It's a law of science: if a vehicle features a red start button, it goes like a scalded cat. With that in mind, the 2012 Scion tC Series 7.0, which Scion hopes will attract Monster Energy swillers away from souped-up Honda Civic coupes, features just such a button (but no powertrain upgrades to back it up). It's also got a bone-obliterating stereo and body-color interior accents.
Outside, you get gloss black 17-inch wheels, and a special, Series 7.0-only yellow-orange paint scheme. And how about an endorsement from the ruler of Mount Olympus himself? Hop the jump for the bolt thrower's take on the new tC.
Scion tC Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX