PSA Peugeot-Citroen to offer range of "eco-friendly" vehicles
This decision, according to Ward's Auto (sub. req.) is one of necessity, meaning that in order to comply with European Union targets for fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions, PSA Peugeot-Citroen will have to make available a range of fuel-efficient vehicles.
To that end, PSA Peugeot-Citroen is expected to gear up for production of both a naturally aspirated and a turbocharged, 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine. Both mills will be Euro 6 compliant. Come early 2013, these downsized gassers will join PSA Peugeot-Citroen's extensive stable of fuel-sipping diesel engines.
[Source: Ward's Auto – sub. req.]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models