After a day of driving the 911 Turbo S Edition 918 Spyder on good roads all around Stuttgart's farm country and blasting along the no-limit Autobahn, we break down like always and decide it's pretty damned cool to possess any 911 Turbo S whatsoever.
This is a narrow road with two directions of traffic, no protective barriers and a long drop-off that sits uncomfortably close to your car's tires. Still, this a must-drive road.
As most of you wonderful beta testers already know, there are many areas of Autoblog Beta that aren't done yet. Today we're announcing that most of those areas of the site have been launched, which makes Autoblog Beta itself much, much closer to completion.
Also of interest:
- Is this the 2013 Cadillac ATS?
- Official: Final Bugatti Veyron sold... sort of
- Video: BMW M3 CRT gets first official footage
- Official: Lexus LS 600h L Landaulet for Monaco Royal Wedding blows our minds [w/videos]
- Study: 2011 J.D. Power Initial Quality report praises Lexus, Honda, pans Ford