Hennessey Venom makes great night light when being dyno'd
This is Venom chassis #4 doing its best to light up our lives while pulling a dyno run. On low boost, Hennessey's new supercar is good for 813 rear-wheel horsepower, and its 6.2-liter twin-turbo V8 can pull that off with nothing but a healthy glow to show for it (ladies like this don't sweat). It can also spit fire.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video