Whether the badge says Gallardo, Viper or M5, a V10 under the hood promises intoxicating power and frenzied excitement. The new Audi R8 GT packs just such an engine – a 5.2-liter V10.
Richard Heene, the man behind the "Balloon Boy" hoax from 2009, wants to sell you a new product for your pickup. Really, really badly. Zoomer!
BMW has to do something to broaden the 5GT's appeal and try to boost sales. Is this it?
Also of interest:
- Video: Top Gear unleashes second trailer for series 17
- Adam Carolla's The Car Show debuts July 13 on SPEED
- Official: 2012 Buick LaCrosse gets more powerful 3.6L V6
- Report: U.S. Ford Ranger production ending this December
- Report: Think Global files for bankruptcy