Report: Think Global files for bankruptcy
According to a statement released by Ener1, Think Global will liquidate its assets in an attempt to pay back its creditors. Apparently, Ener1 has stepped in and is currently in charge of recovering some $32 million in unpaid loans and accounts receivable from Think Global.
Ener1 spokesman Brian Sinderson, told the Indiana Business Journal that "the amount [Ener1 is owed] could change based on the extent to which funds are recovered as a result of the liquidation of Think Global."
The IBJ could not reach Think spokesman Brendan Prebo for comment on this developing story. Hat tip to Mart and Orjan!
[Source: Indiana Business Journal]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models