Legoland California staff pranks their Volvo-driving general manager
Peter Ronchetti is the general manager of Legoland in California. He drives a Volvo XC60, but the Legoland staff decided he should jump up to the XC90. Seeing as the Legoland staff is rather skilled at turning interlocking plastic bricks into art, they decided to give Ronchetti a full-size Volvo. Sort of...
The result is one amazing, and lighthearted, prank. See the team's hard work by watching the clip posted after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models