Legoland California staff pranks their Volvo-driving general manager
Peter Ronchetti is the general manager of Legoland in California. He drives a Volvo XC60, but the Legoland staff decided he should jump up to the XC90. Seeing as the Legoland staff is rather skilled at turning interlocking plastic bricks into art, they decided to give Ronchetti a full-size Volvo. Sort of...
The result is one amazing, and lighthearted, prank. See the team's hard work by watching the clip posted after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX