- Jun 17, 2011
What you missed on 6.17.11
"While I've never parachuted, bungee-jumped or had an apple shot off my head with an arrow, I imagine each of those thrill-seeking undertakings pale when compared to the rush I felt behind the wheel of a proper Porsche race car."
Our sneaky spy shooters have once again trained their lenses on the upcoming Ford Fiesta ST, now with two more doors.
Instant disaster... almost. Only luck and driver skill saved Tanner Faust from testing the safety of this truck's roll cage.
Also of interest:
- 2012 Chevrolet Sonic checks in priced from $14,495
- Toyota says NA production to recover by September, earlier than expected
- 2012 Chevrolet Cruze gets fuel economy bump, more standard equipment
- Nissan, Infiniti returning to Detroit Auto Show in 2012
- Chevrolet Cobalt lives... in South America