Romeo Ferraris tunes out Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG WhiteStorm
Italian tuning house Romeo Ferraris is best known for tuning Italian cars – its got the name of two famous examples right there in its own moniker – the Fiat 500 especially. But RF has also brought us carbon-fiber Corvettes and tricked-out Land Rovers. And this time, the tuner turned its attention to the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG.
Called the WhiteStorm (we'd prefer Storm Trooper, but nobody asked...), this custom C63 packs an extra 79 horsepower for a total of 536 from its remapped and re-piped 6.2-liter V8. The package also includes a full aero kit with front spoiler and five-spoke alloys in black, complimenting the blacked-out brightwork and carbon-fiber roof and spoiler, and contrasting nicely with the matte white paint job. The high-contrast approach takes a different tack on the interior, where two-tone red and black leather upgrades the stock. Check it out in the high-res image gallery for a closer look.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet