Report: BYD receives approval for China IPO
In its prospectus released Wednesday, BYD stated that funds from its IPO will be used to construct a lithium-ion battery production facility, establish a vehicle research and development center and expand its automotive unit. The automaker says that it will disclose the official price for its IPO on June 20. BYD expects to be listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange by the end of June.
[Source: Business Week]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video