We've just returned from enjoying a day-trip drive in a pre-production 2012 Mini Coupe, the very two-door that is due for worldwide deliveries at the start of October.
Who knew that the German subcompact was such an acoustical delight? Apparently these Finnish lads did, because their music sounds pretty awesome coming out of the rusty heap.
Episode #234 was our second live go-round, and we hope it was as much fun for our listeners as it was for us.
Also of interest:
- Confirmed: Nissan discontinues Krom Cube and Rogue models for 2012
- eBay Find of the Day: 1965 Ford Mustang shooting brake is a family pony [w/video]
- Video: Crane moving pool becomes unwitting wrecking ball
- Report: 2012 Corvette gets across-the-board price increase
- Report: BMW to rename 1 and 3 Series coupes as 2 and 4 Series