Honda Civic five-door continues to shed camo
Honda debuted its 2012 Civic at this year's New York Auto Show, bringing the full suite of models to the Big Apple. But what about a five-door hatch? It's not quite ready, and not exactly confirmed for consumption the United States.
This Honda Civic five-door hatchback is wearing a hefty dose of camouflage, but black tape can't hide everything. No word yet on when we can expect the compact cruiser to ditch the camo, but we assume it won't be too far along, considering the rest of the American Civic family is already out in full unmasked force.
Currently, Honda has expressed no plans to bring the five-door hatch to the States. Would you jump at the offering of a Civic hatch here in the U.S.? Let us know in the Comments.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video