Thought your Panamera Turbo was pretty cool, huh? Wait 'til you get a load of the Turbo S... With its 543 horsepower and 3.6-second 0-60, you're no longer the hottest sedan on the road.
The rear-wheel drive sportscar that may very well spawn Toyota, Scion and Subaru versions has popped up on the Nürburgring.
I see my BMW and I want it to be matte.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: 2013 Volkswagen CC getting new corporate face
- 2012 Chevrolet Volt priced at $39,995*, now available to order nationwide
- Facelifted Mazda2 with SkyActiv 1.3L revealed in Japan
- 2012 Hyundai Sonata adds Blue Link, gets fuel economy bump
- Rumormill: 2014 Ford Mustang to get IRS, be smaller, lighter in preparation for world car status