Google adds plug-in vehicles to Gfleet, its employee car-sharing program
It gets better, though. Google is going to put electric charging stations at five percent of its parking spaces. The 71 new, Level 2 chargers come from Coulomb and form part of the 450 chargers (Level 1 and 2) that will be installed soon. Of course, charging will be free at Google. You can see a pro-EV, pro-Google video about Gfleet after the jump. Thanks to Miroslav M. for the tip!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies