Report: Certain Chevrolet, Nissan Owners Most Likely To Die In A Car Crash?
In the past, SUV drivers were the ones most likely to die due to the threat of rollovers, but new safety systems have changed that trend. The IIHS report now says that SUV drivers are among those who are most likely to survive an accident.
So, which vehicles came out on top? The Audi A6, Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Toyota Sienna, Ford Edge, Nissan Armada and Land Rover Range Rover Sport and LR3 were among the winners of the survey. That settles it, Aveo owners; time to trade it in for Range Rover.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video