After a week with the top-rung (and top-dollar) STI, does this Subaru still have enough panache and punch to make it worth the premium? Would we really just rather have a WRX?
Look carefully – the 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class has been updated. Don't believe us? See for yourself in our high-res image gallery.
Beware the jumping hay bales...
Also of interest:
- Lotus ending production of NA-spec Elise/Exige in August
- Official: Volkswagen prices 2012 Beetle from $18,995*
- Ralph Gilles named President and CEO of SRT brand
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster hits the web with online configurator
- Planned 405 Freeway closure has LA motorists thinking Carmageddon