Cadillac CTS-V Wagon has its top speed probed by The Smoking Tire
The Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon is, beyond the shadow of a doubt, an extremely capable family hauler and performance car. By anyone's standards, it's out-of-this-world quick, but when you consider it weighs nearly 4,400 pounds, its supercar-embarrassing acceleration and grip are that much more amazing.
So, it feels fast and will haul a load of groceries with the best of them, but how does it stack up in the pantheon of performance? The Smoking Tire decided to find out, taking a CTS-V Wagon and a Chevrolet Corvette to El Mirage. The big Caddy got put to the test, running to its top end (or at least very close to it) along a three-mile course, and going head-to-head with the 'Vette in a dead sprint. To see how the long roof luxury barge fared, check out the video after the jump.
Cadillac CTS-V Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX