Ford Pinto convoy celebrates maligned model's 40th birthday
Along the way, the Ford Pintos are making a few pit stops. For instance, the group already dropped by Kansas Speedway, where drivers pushed their Pintos as high as 95 miles per hour. If that last sentence doesn't sound frightening, you're braver than we are.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies