Report: Honda to launch Fit Shuttle, Fit Shuttle hybrid in Japan on June 16
Back in February, Honda fired up a website for its Fit Shuttle. The Japanese-market Fit Shuttle clearly resembles Honda's standard subcompact Fit, but features some added glass beyond the hatchback's C-pillar, which means more cubes of space inside. The Fit Shuttle wagon will feature both a 1.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine and Honda's 1.3-liter IMA hybrid powertrain, both of which are yanked directly from the standard Japanese-market Fit and Fit Hybrid hatchback.
The Fit Shuttle is a JDM-only model, and Honda has no intentions of exporting the Fit wagon to the U.S.
[Source: Automotive News – sub. req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies