Pagani Huayra hits the track for shakedown runs
Hey hypercar fans, are you in the mood for some Pagani porn? Well, close the shades and turn the lights down low because we've got footage of the Huayra playing nice with the camera. In the Veneto region of northern Italy lies the Adria International Raceway, and it hosted Pagani's engineers as they played around with their new toy.
Click past the jump for footage of the Pagani Huayra posing for close-ups, revving its AMG-built 6.0-liter twin-turbo V12, and running down the track. You might not be able to pronounce the car's name, but it sure looks good when it flies by.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models