We simply lack the granular motor skills to turn our hopes and dreams into plastic and pine realities. We're guessing that Sam Francis never had that problem.
This is a custom one-off fiberglass micro-body based on the super stylish Scion FR-S Concept unveiled at the New York Auto Show in April.
BMW celebrates the 75th anniversary of the original 328 with this stunning concept.
Also of interest:
- Video: Scion FR-S caught on its working vacation in Germany
- Mazda 787B restored, returning to Le Mans for 20th anniversary of win
- Report: Toyota and Subaru to unveil production sport coupes in Tokyo?
- Senate votes down bill to end oil company subsidies, see how they voted and who gets oil money
- 2012 Honda Civic recalled already over potential fuel leak