Its sheetmetal might not suit your tastes, but Porsche managed to create the best driving luxury sedan on the market. But a hybrid? They'd better not screw this up.
Thanks to some cash from the U.S. Department of Engery, Cummins is developing a four-cylinder oil-burner, and it's currently nestled under the hood of a Nissan Titan.
Following the launch of the refreshed 2012 Continental GT coupe, Bentley is prepping the inevitable droptop GTC variant.
Also of interest:
- Official: Kimi Raikkonen gears up for NASCAR truck debut with a little help from Perky Jerky
- Lincoln, Chrysler named top brands in 2011 Vehicle Satisfaction Awards
- Volkswagen Camper Van is back... in tent form
- Report: Chrysler repaying all $7.5B in government loans by next week
- GM boosting Chevy Volt production, preparing for first exports