1965 Pontiac GTO does donuts, helps sell boxers [w/bonus boxer puppies]
We love ourselves some vintage muscle cars, and none more so than the one that started it all: the Pontiac GTO. It's 389-cubic-inch V8 engine burbling underhood, its paper-thin bias-ply tires at all four corners and its complete lack of any kind of safety equipment mean the old Goat is nothing if not a hoon's dream car.
But what does it have to do with boxers? Beats us. Whether you're talking about the kind you wear under your jeans (in this case from Camouflage) or the kind that licks you in the face, we're completely baffled as to why the donut-performing muscle car is being used to advertise boxers.
Oh well. The Pontiac GTO (1965 vintage, in this case) is always welcome on these pages, and boxer puppies are adorable. You'll find both of them in the video after the break. Enjoy! Thanks for the tip, Diland!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX