Yes, a pessimist could surely find plenty about the aging Pathfinder to complain about, but the deep-seated, glass-half-full optimist can take that 4,800-pound bag of lemons and make some sweet-tasting lemonade. It took the entirety of our week with the 2011 Nissan Pathfinder, but we finally figured out exactly who this vehicle is for. Could it be you?
Spy photographers managed to capture a camo-covered FR-S development mule adding "Germany" to the stamps in its passport book.
Bimmerfest celebrated its eleventh anniversary at a much larger venue this weekend: the Rose Bowl in Pasadena.
Also of interest:
- Confirmed: Next-gen Porsche 911 to use KERS throughout entire model range
- Rumormill: Mercedes-Benz to shoehorn twin-turbo V12 into the G-Wagen for 612-hp G65 AMG?
- Cadillac ATS to show how much GM learned from the BMW 3 Series
- Rumormill: Mercedes E300 Bluetec diesel hybrid could make it to the U.S.
- Report: Saab announces memorandum of understanding with China's Pang Da