Report: Toyota Prius Alpha orders soar to 25,000; that's 8 times Toyota's monthly sales target
All's not peachy in Prius Alphaland, though. With the effects of the March 11th earthquake continuing to be felt, Toyota says that it will most likely not be able to keep up with this level of demand.
Toyota expects to sell 2,000 Prius Vs per month in the U.S. and 2,000 Prius + models a month in Europe. However, given the massive demand for the Prius Alpha in Japan, we wouldn't be at all surprised if Toyota's expectations are once again far too low.
[Source: Integrity Exports]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models