Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale making music on the hills of Maranello
The Maserati GranTurismo is one sexy two-door, and the ultimate in Trident-wearing super coupes is the MC Stradale. To give this super GT its bragging rights, Maserati engineers coaxed another 20 horsepower from its 4.3-liter V8 engine, bringing the grand total to 450 powerful ponies. Also tweaked were the chassis and aero, giving the MC Stradale the agility to handle all the extra brute force.
We haven't had the opportunity to test the GranTurismo MC Stradale for ourselves, but we can at least hear how good this primo coupe sounds on the open road. Hit the jump to watch video of the MC Stradale as it prances through the winding roads of Maranello, Italy.
Maserati GranTurismo Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX