The new V6 and V8 E-Class wants to take you farther on a full tank while making more power and torque to exercise your executive privileges.
This tester is clearly sporting larger brakes and a quad-exhaust setup, leading us to believe that this isn't just another S-Line suspension and badge job.
Uh oh... this could be very bad for the Saab brand.
Also of interest:
- Volkswagen Jetta price quietly increases by $500
- Washington State Troopers remind motorists that the left lane is for passing
- Nissan earns $6.27B in CY 2010
- Official: Porsche gives us another with the 911 Carrera 4 GTS
- Volvo earns $103M in Q1, $370 million for CY 2010