It's official: National average gas price hits $4
If you're hunting for bargain gas, and willing to drive to get it, then Tucson, AZ offers you the lowest average price among cities surveyed, just $3.62 a gallon. Meanwhile, drivers in Chicago suffered the most, having to dish out an average of $4.50 for a single gallon of the go-juice.
The U.S. Department of Energy will release its weekly survey of diesel and gasoline prices on Monday afternoon. Who's willing to bet that prices will have come down by then?
[Source: Hybrid Cars]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models