BMW M5 gets sideways and leaves long trails of rubber
Are you currently suffering from BMW M5 withdrawal? Autoblog is here to help, and we'd like to offer up a video that will allow you to cope while you wait for the production version of the newest M5 to be revealed. BMW is still testing and fine-tuning the F10 M5, but the German automaker has been kind enough to bring a camera along to capture the more exciting bits.
Test drivers examine how the M5 responds to wet weather, steep inclines and smoky launches. Here's a spoiler for you; it handles all of that quite well. But you don't have to take our word for it. Click past the jump to see for yourself.
BMW M5 Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX