Jaguar is targeting CO2 emissions of less than 99 grams per kilometer and 31 miles of EV running, along with a sub-three-second 0-to-60 time and a top speed beyond 200 mph.
Along with that sinister paint scheme, there's an extra 10 horsepower and unique 19-inch Boxster Spyder wheels.
Also of interest:
- Radiation found on Japanese cars shipped to Chile
- Kia Soul Hamstar edition rolling onto dealer lots this spring
- GM leaps Ford into top 10 on 2011 Fortune 500 list
- Buick to bring Astra GTC to the States, possibly a convertible
- Rolls-Royce proves its Provenance with new certified pre-owned program