- May 5, 2011
What you missed on 5.5.11
Chrysler's designers and engineers have worked together to right the wrongs of the Sebring, and those efforts have led to the newly named 2011 Chrysler 200.
We spoke to David Reuter, Nissan's vice president of corporate communications, who assured us that a new version of the Versa hatchback is coming, just not quite yet. The current car will soldier on for the 2012 model year with "only normal model year to model year changes."
General Motors is recalling 154,112 Cruze models to ensure proper installation of the intermediate steering shaft covers.
Also of interest:
- Official: GM earns $3.2 billion in Q1 2011, marks fifth consecutive profitable quarter
- Video: A day in the office with Roland Sands is better than yours
- Confirmed: Mini Countryman to get rear bench seat option in U.S.
- Video: De Tomaso's new Pantera spied leaving Modena factory
- Report: McLaren to produce street-legal MP4-12C GT3? [w/video]