Autocar drives the Renault Twizy EV, has fun "swooping around corners"
Recently, Autocar UK got the chance to drive a prototype and came away rather impressed. They really liked the instant acceleration provided by the motor that can churn out 42 pound-feet of torque. That doesn't sound like much on paper, but when you consider the Twizy only weighs 450 kg (992 lbs), it's not half bad. With most of the weight low on the chassis, the Twizy "swoops around corners" but with a fair bit of understeer. You can read the full review here or watch the video review here on Autocar's UK website. Thanks to Dan S. for the tip!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models