Saab saddles up with Chinese automaker Hawtei
The news comes after Saab announced that it had secured a loan to resume production in the short-term.
Autoblog.nl reports that Victor Muller, the current owner of Saab, will be part of an announcement about the Chinese partnership on Tuesday.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models