Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale joins the family portrait
Major automakers take note: if you want to see how far your can go with a single platform, look towards small exotic automakers like Maserati or Aston Martin.
Both these rival marques build their entire lineup on a single platform each (with occasional exceptions like the MC12 or One-77, respectively). In Maserati's case, the latest addition is the GranTurismo MC Stradale (known just as the GranTurismo MC on this side of the Atlantic). And to tie the family together, the Modenese automaker has released this video that showcases the MC against a backdrop that also includes the standard GranTurismo coupe, the GranCabrio (known here as the GranTurismo Convertible) and the Quattroporte flagship.
Follow the jump to scope out the footage and start counting those savings bonds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX