The Europeans have just been shown their next-generation Jeep turbo diesels and we had a chance to sample these latest and greatest oil-burners at the Fiat Auto proving grounds in Balocco, Italy.
The last time Cadillac lined up for the World Challenge Series from 2004 to 2007, it was competing with the CTS-V sedan. As put by an understated Jim Vurpillat, Cadillac's global head of marketing, "We've been here before and had some success."
We've been waiting a while for official confirmation, and it's finally here: Team Lotus has acquired British sportscar manufacturer Caterham.
Also of interest:
- Volkswagen earns $2.5B in rock-solid first quarter
- Study: Steering wheels are nine times dirtier than public toilet seats
- Video: Checking out Toyota Entune inside the 2012 Prius V
- Deja-Vu: Saab's chances of survival depend on... General Motors?
- 2012 Fiat 500c priced from $19,500 [w/video]