Ener1 fires EnerDel president Rick Stanley
Stanley's departure came shortly after Ener1 announced Christopher Cowger as chief executive officer of EnerDel and president of Ener1.
Stanley, former president of Remy Inc., the largest division of Remy International, joined the Ener1 team in fall of 2009 and was appointed to the position of COO in September 2010 during a managerial shakeup. Stanley won't leave empty handed his termination agreement includes a $250,000 lump-sum payment and 20,000 shares of the company's stock.
[Source: Indianapolis Business Journal]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models