The BMW X1 embodies everything a would-be wagon-buyer could want: ample storage, acceptable ground clearance, upright seating and... it's not a wagon.
The third generation of the New Beetle won't be a redesign of the current car, it will be another modernized version of the original.
Now with 100% more Tiny Thor. And explosions.
Also of interest:
- Video: Nissan 370Z plays chicken
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 to start at $55,675*
- Reports: Volvo denies talk of Saab takeover, Muller looking for partner in China
- Report: Mugen CR-Z powertrain details come to light
- PickupTrucks.com gets first drive of Jeep JK-8 Pickup conversion kit