Video: Tour the riches of Top Marques Monaco in five minutes
If you missed any of the action from last week's Top Marques Monaco show, we've got you covered. This five-minute clip condenses all the glitzy highlights of this year's show into one horsepower-drenched summary. The show was a seriously drool-worthy affair, featuring a wide range of exotics; from classy, composed offerings from the likes of Aston Martin, to the delicious Pagani Huayra to the completely silly Tirrito Ayrton R.
High-end tuning companies always make a strong showing at Top Marques Monaco, and this year was no different. Gemballa's two new offerings, the Tornado and the Mistrale, broke cover after the company's recent troubles. Add to that a host of offerings from ABT, Koenigsegg and Marussia, and you've got a great way to kill five minutes. Click past the jump for all the exotic glory. Thanks for the tip, HF!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX