While some consumers – the uninformed and brand-bigoted – might remain skeptical, the 2011 Kia Optima is the new mainstream sedan benchmark.
Chrysler tells us that the special edition 2011 Mopar Charger will be available over the summer with a starting price of $39,750. One thing is for sure: It does a mean burnout. And another: supply is limited.
Scion's FT-86 (or is that FT-S?) gets a teaser video.
Also of interest:
- Mopar Avenger Rally Car: More power, less pork... and not for production [w/video]
- Aston Martin launching new V12 Vantage GT3 to replace DBRS9
- Chevy reveals 45th Anniversary Camaro with more power
- Ferrari 458 Challenge and GT3 racers debut at Monza [w/video]
- Mini Goodwood packs the heart of a Rolls-Royce for Shanghai