In a sense, the FF is one of those beautiful moments where a company has answered a question that nobody was asking, only for us to drive it and smack our foreheads for not having thought of something like it sooner.
Lexus has decided to pull the wraps off its LF-Gh – which stands for Lexus Future Grand-Touring Hybrid – ahead of its official debut at the upcoming New York Auto Show.
Mercedes-Benz has pulled back the veil on its tech strategy for the next few years.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Audi S4 facelift spied on the 'Ring
- Video: Audi TT RS blasts from 0-60 in 3.6 seconds with Car and Driver
- 2012 Cadillac SRX gains more powerful 3.6-liter engine, new features
- Spyker announces plan to sell, lease back Saab real estate
- GM moves 2013 Chevrolet Malibu production ahead four months to 'early 2012'