Video: Vicki from Fifth Gear takes BMW's M3 GTS out for some fun in the rain
Vicki Butler-Henderson has driven her fair share of amazing cars. She started racing karts when she was a kid, has been an instructor at Silverstone and has been a TV host and automotive journalist since the mid-1990s. Suffice it to say, it takes a lot to impress Ms. Butler-Henderson.
As the following video shows, the 2011 BMW M3 GTS managed to do just that. She describes exactly what she loves about the GTS while hooning its wheels off around a very wet, very slippery test track, and between guttural sounds and breathless description, Butler-Henderson points out that the M3 GTS's prodigious power, phenomenal brakes and telepathic steering make it "an amazing, amazing car." Click past the jump to check out the footage for yourself.
[Source: Fifth Gear via YouTube]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX