Video: Ford FPV Boss 335 GT makes us wish we were Australian
Ford claims that the 2011 Boss 335 GT packs the most-powerful V8 ever offered in an Australian sedan. And after seeing four-time Australian Touring Car champ Allan Moffat at the wheel, we're inclined to believe them.
The Boss 335 GT squeezes 450 horsepower from a supercharged, DOHC 5.0-liter V8 based on the same mill powering the 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in the U.S. With 10 more horsepower than our Mustang and two more doors, the Boss 335 GT is likely one of the most efficient ways of getting you and three friends arrested Down Under.
Unfortunately, that privilege is reserved solely for the Australians, as there's zero chance the Boss 335 GT will come to our shores. Hear the 335 GT in action after the jump. Thanks for the tip, Dan!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX