Spy Shots: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series so hot we'd like to bag it up
Spy photographers had previously captured images of what's tipped to be the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series sedan. The four-door muscle car could be seen traipsing down snowy roads. At the time, there were rumors that the two-door C63 AMG coupe could also be lured over to the dark side. Now our spy shooters have returned with photographic proof to back up that claim.
The hallmark of a Black Series Mercedes is two-fold in its simplicity: more power and better dynamics through things like a wider track and lightweight materials. The "standard" C63 AMG Coupe will pump out 451-horsepower, so we're hoping that the Sith Lord-edition will crest the 500-hp mark. Weight can be shed through the use of slimmer, grippier front seats and by ditching the back seat entirely. Who has time for back-seat passengers when you have the keys to a Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series anyway?
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet