Spy Shots: Next-gen Ford Mondeo spotted testing
Ford is hard at work on the next generation of its Mondeo mid-size sedan. Spy photographers caught a snow and camo-covered version of the new mid-size sedan as it waits to be shuttled to its next testing location. The car shows hints of adhering to Ford's Kinetic design language, and we expect the front-end to – ahem – focus in on that style.
The next Mondeo will serve as a true global vehicle like its smaller Fiesta and Focus siblings. Lincoln and Ford will use the upcoming Mondeo as the guts beneath both the Fusion and MKZ skin. Rumor has it that this future Mondeo will also be offered as a wagon and four-door fancy-coupe, as well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video